AV Defender Professional will try to convince you that you must purchase the full version of the program in order to protect your computer from harm. Unfortunately, AV Defender Professional itself is a dangerous infection that only wants to rip you off, pushing you into purchasing a program that does not live up to its promises. It is important that you remove AV Defender Professional as soon as possible, as fake antivirus programs can successfully destroy computer systems from inside. This only proves that you should not tolerate this application any longer.
It is easy to understand why some users mistake AV Defender Professional for an actual antivirus program. It has a sleek interface and a user-friendly design that makes the application look like the actual deal. Nevertheless, the program comes from a big family of malicious infections known as the FakeRean or the Braviax group. Normally, programs from the Braviax group are known to generate their names to match the operating system on the affected computer, but AV Defender Professional does not do that. Even so, it does not mean that it is any different from Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014, Rango Win 7 Antispyware 2014, AVLab Internet Security Win 7 Antivirus 2015, and so on.
When AV Defender Professional enters your computer, it exhibits a generic behavior of an antivirus program, but it is also very aggressive in trying to convince you that you must activate AV Defender Professional to remove malicious infections from your computer. When you click the “Remove all” button on the program’s interface, you are given the following notice:
Activate AV Defender Professional
make your PC free from all kinds of threats
Please click “Activate now” to continue with a secure purchase of AV Defender Professional license. As soon as you complete the activation you will receive:
It is quite obvious that all of these promises are void as AV Defender Professional simply needs your credit card information so it could swindle you out of your money. The rogue will try its best to imitate malware infection symptoms by blocking various programs from running, but you can still remove AV Defender Professional without any difficulties if you load your system in the Safe Mode with Networking.
Please follow our instructions to remove AV Defender Professional from your computer automatically. Afterwards, do invest in a licensed computer security application that would help you protect your PC from even more dangerous infections in the future.
How to Remove AV Defender Professional
Windows 8 & Windows 8.1
- Press Windows key + C and click Settings.
- Select Change PC Settings.
- For Windows 8, go to General and under Advanced startup select Restart Now.
- For Windows 8.1, select the Update & Recovery tab and press Recovery. Click Restart Now.
- Select Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Click Startup settings and press Reset.
- Hit F5 to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Access http://www.removepc-virus.com/download and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and launch a full system scan.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Reboot your PC and press F8 when the BIOS screen loads.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- When the system load, access http://www.removepc-virus.com/download.
- Download the program and use it to scan your PC.
- Restart the PC and tap F8 several times.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter and click Yes on the confirmation box.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a full system scan.