Hao123.com Removal Instructions
Hao123.com may seem like a valuable search engine at first; however, it is just a simple browser hijacker. There is no reason to trust this infection one bit because it will perform many unwanted activities on your computer. More than that, the hijacker finds the virtual device by using suspicious methods because you will not be able to install the program via Hao123.com website. Hence, you need to remove Hao123.com as soon as possible.
Hao123.com is very similar to other browser hijackers that arrives from the Conduit family. For example, you can find many connections between Hao123.com and Iminent Community Toolbar or XFinity Toolbar. This only highlights the importance of Hao123.com infection’s elimination.
How does Hao123.com infection work?
Once Hao123.com is in the computer’s system, your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer will be altered by the annoying browser hijacker. Afterwards, you will notice an increased number of irritating advertisements. More than that, your web browsers’ settings will be modified. You will have a new start-up page and default search provider. Also, you will not be able to reset your preferred homepage or search engine as long as Hao123.com infection stays in the virtual machine. Please bear in mind, that if you use Hao123.com search provider, there is actually a high chance that you will end up exploring the dark side of the World Wide Web. By doing that, you will most probably find yourself on the infected websites. Thus, your computer may easily contract malicious software. We recommend you to delete Hao123.com as quickly as you possibly can. We can promise that you will gain nothing beneficial, if you decide to keep the hijacker.
How did Hao123.com get into my electronic device?
Hao123.com arrives to your computer together with other suspicious programs. For instance, you may find Hao123.com in the PC’s system, if you have recently installed new applications from some suspicious pages. Hence, it will be much better, if you download new software from their official websites. Keep in mind that even then you need to attentively follow the installation wizard. During the setup process you may be offered bonus programs that will install automatically, if you do not decline the offers. As you can see, this is treated as your permission for the program to reach the computer’s system. If the hijacker already managed to get into the PC, you should definitely uninstall Hao123.com infection once and for all. No program that infiltrates your electronic machine by using such unfair methods is trustworthy. Therefore, without Hao123.com removal you put your computer’s security at risk.
How can I remove Hao123.com from my computer’s system?
You may delete Hao123.com either manually or automatically. The manual Hao123.com elimination method is more time consuming and less effective than the automatic one. However, if you still want to terminate Hao123.com manually, you might want to follow our manual removal guide bellow this report. You can also take care of Hao123.com removal automatically by simply downloading a legitimate anti-spyware program that will erase all the threats for you in no time.
- Locate your mouse cursor to your bottom right of the desktop.
- Go to Settings and open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and delete Hao123 Toolbar.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Go to Start Menu and open Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and get rid of Hao123 Toolbar.
- Launch the Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Access Add or Remove Programs and eliminate Hao123 Toolbar.
- Tap Alt+X and choose Manage add-ons.
- Terminate Hao123 Toolbar from Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select Search providers on your left.
- Choose a new search engine as default.
- Eliminate Hao123 Customized Web Search from the list.
- Hit Alt+X again and go to Internet options.
- Locate the General tab and get rid of search.conduit.com from home page section.
- Select a new start-up page and click OK.
- Tap and hold Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Uninstall Hao123 Toolbar from Extensions.
- Choose the search icon on the left of your search box.
- Go to Manage search engines and eliminate Hao123 Customized Web Search from the list.
- Choose OK and select the Firefox button.
- Access Options and terminate search.conduit.com from homepage section (you may find it under General tab).
- Set your preferred start-up page address and choose OK.
- Hit Alt+X and select Tools.
- Access Extensions and terminate Hao123 Toolbar.
- Open Settings on the left.
- Locate On Start-up.
- Go to Open a page or list of pages.
- Select Set pages.
- Erase search.conduit.com from the list.
- Choose a new home page address.
- Click OK and find Search.
- Go to Manage search engines.
- Choose a new default search provider.
- Get rid of Hao123 Customized Web Search and select Done.