Arma dei Carabinieri virus Removal Tips
Arma dei Carabinieri virus is a ransomware application aimed at Italian computer users. It belongs to Ukash family and thus is similar to such malicious programs as Polizia Di Stato Virus, Guardia Di Finanza Virus and some others. As soon as it infiltrates your PC, it blocks access to your desktop and shows you a fake notification.
The message claims to come from police and accuses you of committing cyber crimes. Do not believe anything you read in the bogus alert. It was created by cyber criminals who are using scare tactics in order to trick computer users into wasting their money. We suggest that you terminate Arma dei Carabinieri virus as soon as you can without paying the so-called ransom.
How does Arma dei Carabinieri virus work?
Arma dei Carabinieri virus gets distributed with the help of Urausy Trojan, which could have entered your PC through a corrupted link, spam email attachment, fake advert, malicious bundle, etc. After the infiltration it installed the ransomware, which in turn, blocked up your PC and presented you with a fake notification.
The notification that appears on your screen every time you turn on your computer states that you have committed a crime and must pay a fine of 100 euros. The fee must be paid within 48 hours via Paysafecard, Ukash or a similar money transfer system. The message claims that this is the only way to unlock your desktop. That, of course, is not true. There is no reason for you to believe that the cyber crooks will follow through on their promises. In fact, it is rather unlikely that they will unlock your PC even if you do make the payment. Therefore, we advise that you take care of your system yourself and delete Arma dei Carabinieri virus right away.
How to remove Arma dei Carabinieri virus?
There is no question that you need to get rid of Arma dei Carabinieri virus. You can do that by unlocking your desktop and implementing a malware removal tool. Once you reboot your PC in Safe Mode with Networking, you should download the anti-malware tool from our page and install it. The software will scan your computer, detect all components of the malicious threat and eliminate Arma dei Carabinieri virus completely. Moreover, it will also keep your system shielded from other online infections. In order to delete Arma dei Carabinieri virus using the reputable security tool, follow the instructions presented below.
Arma dei Carabinieri virus Removal
- Open the Charm Bar and select Settings
- Move to Change PC Settings and click General
- Go to Advanced Startup and click Restart Now
- Select Troubleshoot and move to Advanced Options
- Choose Startup Settings, click Restart and press F5
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware
- Uninstall Arma dei Carabinieri virus
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Restart your computer
- Start tapping F8 once BIOS screen disappears
- Select Safe mode with Networking and tap Enter
- Open your browser and download the utility
- Eliminate Arma dei Carabinieri virus
- Follow Windows 7 steps from 1 to 3
- Click Yes in the dialogue box
- Click on Start and open Run
- Type in msconfig and click OK
- On the Startup tab check Disable all
- Click OK and restart your PC
- Open your browser
- Download the anti-malware tool
- Remove Arma dei Carabinieri virus