Vhomepage.com Removal Tips
Vhomepage.com is the URL of the home page which can becomes the default home page of your Internet browser.
As the official page of the program suggests, Vhomepage.com can provide you with all that you need on the Internet, including links to popular social networking websites, a search engine, a translator, and some other websites.
Vhomepage.com can replace your home page, default search provider, and the startup up of new browser tabs. Here is how the browser add-on presented by the installation wizard:
Get web assistance that is always by your side. Vhomepage.com is a new way of experiencing the web, which an easy way to search, share or explore the sites you love. On Internet Explorer, the Vhomepage.com browser add-on is installed as a browser helper object (BHO) and the file of the program is called SmartbarInterentExplorerBHO.dll. The file is located in the AppData directory and is known to be published by Veristaff.com Ltd.
We recommend that you remove Vhomepage.com and the browser add-on from the computer because it has been observed that after installing the program, the browser may stop working properly. It may freeze for a few seconds and minutes; moreover, it is important to note that some information related to your Internet browsing is collected. The search engine, as well as the browser add-on, records search terms, clicks, your IP address and some other non-personally identifiable information.
If you do not want to experience the slow-down of the Internet connect, delete Vhomepage.com from the computer as soon as you can. Below you will find our step-by-step instructions which you should help you remove Vhomepage.com from your browsers. You have to uninstall the browser add-on and then restore the former settings of the browsers. Our advice is to rely on a spyware and malware removal tool because your computer needs to be protected against multiple computer threats, and the sooner you shield the system from malicious programs, the better.
How to get rid of Vhomepage.com?
Uninstall Vhomepage.com from Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program.
4. Launch the uninstaller of Vhomepage.com published by Veriistaff.com Ltd).
Delete Vhomepage.com from Windows XP
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Select Add or Remove Programs.
4. Uninstall Vhomepage.com.
Terminate Vhomepage.com from Windows 8
1. Move the mouse to the lower-left corner of the screen.
3. Select Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
4. Remove unwanted programs.
Remove Vhomepage.com from your browsers
1. Press Alt+T and click Internet Options.
2. Change the home page on the General tab and click OK.
3. Press Alt+T and click Manage Add-ons.
4. Click Search Providers and set a new default search provider if necessary.
1. Press Alt+T and click Options.
2. Open the General tab and change the home page. Click OK.
3. Click the search engine icon next to the search box and set a new search provider.
1. Press Alt+T and click Settings.
2. Under On startup, select the last option and click Set pages.
3. Delete Vhomepage.com and enter a new URL.
4. Under Search, click Manage search engines and set a new search provider.
In case you have used this removal guide, do not forget to implement a reputable scanner to make sure that all the files associated with the browser hijacker are deleted from the computer.